It also states:
1. be aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all transactions carried out on the data transmitted by you, by automated means or not, for the purposes of:
• improve the operation and functionality of the www.rentadrive.pt. (including in cases where your data will be aggregated and processed statistically, without being identifiable by any third parties to whom it is provided);
• improve and personalize the services provided to you;
• contact you through emails, written or telephone messages to - send information or updates about your transactions and requests, as well as information about new products or services;
• interact with you on social media platforms;
2. accept and consent to rentadrive's free use and reproduction of publicly available and/or published content on social media platforms where the RentADrive hashtag, our brands, products or services have been referred to, explicitly and specifically;
3. take the light of the information that, in accordance with applicable law, you may be operanded by limiting, correcting or requesting the payment of your data for one or some of the purposes described above by sending a request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as having the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities;
4. provide this consent freely and voluntarily and be 16 years of age or older.
1. YOUR DATA
RentADrive. undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
This site does not collect personal information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. This means that we will not know your name, email address or any other personal information just because you have navigated this site.
2. USE OF YOUR DATA
Any of the data you provide to us can be used in the following ways:
• personalize your experience with us
• improve our website in the services and features available
• improve our customer service in general
• contact you
• manage a contest, promotion, search or other resource
Your data, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or data to any other company outside of RentADrive. , for any reason, without your consent. We may use and provide aggregate information and statistics to third parties to monitor the use of our website for the purpose of helping us develop it and our services. The data used shall not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
The contact details you provide may be used to send you information and updates related to your requests, and receive occasional updates from RentADrive. information about related products or services. We may contact you by email or phone to ask for your feedback about our products and services. Note: If you would like to unsubscribe from future emails at any time, we will include detailed cancellation instructions at the bottom of each email.
RentADrive. saves your users' data on your servers located in Europe. These servers are protected and maintained in accordance with the highest security standards and in order to comply with applicable privacy laws.
3. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We follow industry standards to protect your details during transmission, and once received, we have implemented various measures to maintain the security of the personal data you have transmitted to us.
HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT NO METHOD OF TRANSMISSION OR ELECTRONIC STORAGE, IT IS 100% SAFE. THEREFORE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS. LOSSES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY USER RELATED TO COMPUTER FRAUD, RISKS OR ANY OTHER INFRACTION OR CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH YOUR INFORMATION IS ACCESSED OR DISCLOSED WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION.
A cookie is a small text file that, although it does not collect personal information that allows you to identify, they store on your access device (mobile phone, computeror other ), general information about your browsing that allows you to use them faster and more effectively. A cookie alone does not personally identify any user/visitor. We may use technologies such as "cookies" to record session information, collect visits and access details of our web pages that allow us to continue to improve our services and provide better and more useful resources to users/visitors to our website.
Cookies are recommended and have specific functions to allow for better and more personalized navigation. The existence of cookies does not affect the operation of your device and its operating system. In addition to the information stored in the cookie, information is also stored in the "local storage" area of your browser for the same purpose as cookies.
Cookies can be of various types: those that allow you to identify the user and improve the functioning of the services on the websites; those that improve site performance by analyzing how users use it; those that allow the user a more individualized navigation and those that collect information from the user about internet browsing habits so that the advertising viewed by the user corresponds to their needs and interests.
The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience because, among other purposes, it helps us to remember your preferences. This information also allows to improve our website (for example, facilitating the statistical analysis of the use of it). In view of these purposes, your personally identifiable information of a sensitive nature is not stored through cookies. The information contained in our cookies is only used by us, except those relating to Google Analytics (managed by Google).
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser, so the user can, at any time, partially or totally disable the cookies used on our website.
If you select disable cookies you may not be able to access certain sections of our website, your browsing will become less efficient and you may no longer benefit from any of the features or services.
Note: This list may be updated depending on new services and features of our website with the introduction of new cookies.
5. HOW TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
For your privacy, we advise you not to include personal, including sensitive, or confidential data in the emails you send us. Please do not email us credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. As a parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IDENTIFYING DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SEND IN FORUMS AS A COMMENT AREA OR ANY OTHER ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC AREA THAT WE MANAGE OR MANAGE.
6. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, market or transfer your personally identifiable data to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us manage our website, mobile applications, conducting our business or providing services to our customers, provided that these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also disclose your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or to protect our rights, property or security. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
7. THIRD-PARTY CONNECTIONS
Please note that although you are on a website operated by us, you may also be referred to links to third-party websites. From time to time, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party services on our platforms.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. These policies are not managed or controlled by us, so RentADrive. assumes no responsibility for the content and activities of these websites.
However, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and our platforms and thank you for contacting us if you wish to give us your feedback on them. We also recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked websites before submitting any personal information or data.
8. YOUR CONSENT
9. PERIOD OF RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
It is worth mentioning that the personal data you provide to us will be kept until the request for its removal.
Videos, sounds, images and all information on this website may not be copied, distributed, modified or placed on digital platforms without rentadrive's prior permission.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
Since we want to ensure that you are aware of your rights and in accordance with applicable law, we want to inform you that:
• Your personal data belongs to you. As such, you have the right to access, rectify, limit, delete and owe them as well as to obtain them from RentADrive.
• We will make every effort to ensure that your personal data remains up-to-date and protected in accordance with the best standards practiced by the industry.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. In Portugal, this authority is the National Data Protection Commission ("CNPD"). More information about the CNPD can be obtained through the www.cnpd.pt
In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, blocking or opposition to the processing of personal data that you provide, pursuant to Law No. 67/98 of October 26, you must send a request to that effect, through the following email address: email@example.com
12. APPLICABLE LAW
14. CONTACT US
Mobile: [+351] 960 003 997